5 Ways The Book Can Help... For Starters
1. Believe in yourself
No matter how far your true potential has the capability to take you or where your purpose and intended destiny could possibly lead, know that you have no hope of getting there until you begin to truly believe in yourself. So order your copy of “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once” – and, in yourself, get ready to more consistently and convincingly… believe.
- Provide a constant source of encouragement
- Foster a greater sense of purpose
- Give you the insight and perspective to succeed
- Maximize your influence and potential
2. Develop a winning mindset
Want to succeed in life? Then it’s paramount you develop a winning mindset. No matter what happens to you, good or bad, a winning mindset (and attitude) will maximize your results. And “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once” is sure to challenge counter-productive and limiting thoughts and behaviors, clearing the way to develop a whole new mindset of winning ways.
- Teach you how to eliminate stress
- Have greater faith in yourself
- Eliminate self-limiting paradigms
- Challenge, uplift and encourage you
- Improve the quality your choices
3. Find opportunities within negative events
This one is key! The reality is the primary difference, in life, between successful people and their not so successful counterparts… is their respective reactions to challenges, trials and tribulations of life. The bottom line is even Mother Theresa had problems. So guess what… you’re going to have problems too. The question is… When stuff happens, what will you think – and how will you respond? “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once” will help you find opportunities within negative events – thereby changing your potential around.
- More readily find the blessings around you
- Create a more productive mindset
- To use mortality as a motivator
- Help you redefine what really matters
4. Maximize your true happiness and fulfillment
Want to be your best - and experience the best life has to offer? Want to ensure your days are optimally purposeful and complete? Then what you can use most is a tool that helps you to maximize your true happiness and fulfillment. The real trick is the requisite balance between the selfish and the selfless – so both true happiness and fulfillment can find their way. Let “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once” help you get there.
- Remind you about what’s really important in life
- Give you a new lease on life
- Appreciate the importance of time
- To be motivated to get the best out of life
5. Become a better you (for you and those around you)
Life is precious – and time threatens to pass us by. And seemingly, every day brings new obligations, bills and problems. We live in an uninspired way, barely noticing the days falling from the calendars of our respective lives… until perhaps too few days remain. Aren’t you ready to break free from that existence? Aren’t you ready for “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once: Stories and Perspective to Help You Unlock Your Amazing Potential” to help give you the keys to becoming a better you? Then, what are you waiting for? Take the required step and order today.
- Help you to further solidify your faith
- Help you create a better life
- Be empowered to make an impact in the world
- Believe in your ability to create a better tomorrow
- Be proud of who you are destined to become